2012 Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain believes that states should decide on the legality of medical marijuana. What does President Obama think on the issue? The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur explains.
- Herman Cain Says: Toke Away! (slog.thestranger.com)
- Herman Cain: Let states decide on medical marijuana (sfgate.com)
- GOP candidate Herman Cain says states, not feds, should decide marijuana policy (sentencing.typepad.com)
- One Toke Over the Line: (brothersjuddblog.com)
- Herman Cain Suggests the Taliban Are Running Libya (crooksandliars.com)
- Herman Cain is bad news (antwrites.com)
- Herman Cain: Repeal the Supreme Court (bilerico.com)