Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson details her anti-bully proposal she hopes the legislature will pass and be signed by the governor. The proposed legislation reflects a law recently passed in North Dakota. Bloomington Police Sergeant Marty Earley and Richfield student William Voigt discuss the prevalence of bullying and how the legislation could be a deterrent.
- Bank forecloses even though experts say homeowner made all payments (startribune.com)
- Improving laws against cyber bullying (admissionjankari.wordpress.com)
- Preventing Bullying (education.com)
- We Are the Solution – An Anti-bullying Pledge (freetech4teachers.com)
- Parenting Solutions: Bullied (education.com)