Over the past few days, many conservative groups have been making a big deal about Butterball Turkeys being “Halal“. This is merely Islamaphobia run rampant. In actuality “Halal” as well as “Kosher” products have become big business, and surprisingly many foods that we eat or restaurants that we eat at in America (such as McDonalds) provide Halal products either labeled or unlabeled . Here is a report about how France has seen an increased market share of Halal products, and how Big Business is taking advantage of this growing market.
With 5 million potential consumers, demand for halal food in France is soaring. Industry and supermarket chains are taking notice. But there’s no regulatory body ensuring compliance with religious law. France 24 takes a closer look at this burgeoning market, where profit often supersedes religious concerns.
Crazy Islamaphobic Related articles
- Is Your Turkey a Secret Muslim Sharia Jihadi Al Qaeda Operative????????? (passthedoucheys.com)
- All Butterball turkeys sharia compliant but none labeled (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Invasion of the Butterballah (brobrubel.wordpress.com)
- Attack Of The Islamic Turkeys! (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Pamela Geller, American Thinker: Happy Halal Thanksgiving (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Has Your Thanksgiving Turkey Been Blessed by Allah? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Attack Of The Islamic Turkeys! (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Pamela Geller and the Stealth Jihad Turkey Conspiracy (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Is Your Thanksgiving Turkey an Islamofascist? [Video] (gawker.com)
- The Latest Threat To America: The Sharia Turkey (outsidethebeltway.com)
- The Islamic War on Thanksgiving (bilerico.com)