Some Israeli officials are worried that a growing Palestinian population could undermine the country’s identity as a Jewish state.
According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, demographic figures project that Palestinians in Israel and the occupied territories of the West Bank and Gaza, will outnumber Israelis within a decade.
- Delegitimizing discrimination: struggle of Palestinians in Israel focus of new book (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- No jail for Jewish extremists in “price tag” attacks (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Rick Santorum: There Are No Palestinians, Everyone In The West Bank Is Israeli (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Palestinians in a ‘Jewish state’ (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- Israel to Build 1028 Homes in The Occupied Palestinian Territories (socyberty.com)